Monday, March 14, 2011

Numero Cinco

So, my weekend was a complete success. The wedding shower was so beautiful! Janet did such a perfect job on the planning, baking, and decorating. Nicole loved her magnet board! Everyone else loved it so much that even a few ladies took pictures of it to try at home! That made me feel so good!

The bachelorette party was a blast! I made many new friends as well as future plans. Everyone looked so great in pink and black!
 I seriously had one of the best times with a bunch of girls that I have ever had and I will remember that night forever. So grateful! Thank you, Nicole, for sharing your special night with me as well as having me in your wedding. :o)
However; before I went to the wedding shower, I out to eat breakfast and then went thrift shopping with my mom and Scott. We bought all the frames from the store! She wants to make some for gifts, I think. We bought all different shapes and sizes! I think the variety will make for good practice as well as make really unique frames.

Kathryn- Lowes has rolls of sheet metal 13 feet long for $10.00. Holla atcha girl! :)

I also bought this really cool side table. It needs a little T.L.C. but I think it is going to be a great addition to my modern couches that I bought a couple months ago. They are going to be perfect! I don't know if I am going to sand them down and re-stain them or if I want to paint them a complete different color. Either way, I am very excited about it.



Here is a picture of the coasters that I made for my friend Alyssa! I have made quite a few for people as gifts! You can get the tiles from Lowes. Lowes and Hobby Lobby are the BEST stores in Oklahoma and I firmly believe that. They are really easy to make! You can do so much with a glue gun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment