Thursday, February 10, 2011

Numero Dos

I am finally able to upload photos! Whoo! Okay, so here is something I did a while ago. Maybe in November? I'm not sure. When I was in high school I had a huge thing for zebra print. What girl didn't? Well, I loved to doodle and became decent at drawing the animal's print. This is just an old picture frame I had laying around!

I have been very interested in making my own canvases instead of paying for expensive artwork online or in stores. So, I practiced making my own and here are some designs I came up with. I made the flowery one for my friend Kathryn.

I also, lately, found this cabinet from a local thrift store. It needs a lot of TLC but I plan on working on it this summer. My little project for my soon to be apartment. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Can I have the tree?
    PUHLEASE.
    I will give you a kiss and $5
    =]]
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,

    sure. You can have it.
    But make it $10 and a kiss. :)
    But first we have to either get frames for them or modgepodge them on canvas. It's just on cheap paper and needs to be protected.

    ReplyDelete